Once upon a time, I went to Clarke Quay with BF to take bum boat of River Cruise. On the way from toilet I found a fortune machine that made me stop immediately: Bocca Della Verità. Insert S$1 coin into the machine, then it says ‘PUT YOUR HAND IN MY MOUTH’, put your hand, then voila, the fortune letter comes out.
– You often prefer quantity to quality where food is concern (haha yep I can’t tell food taste properly, most foods I said ‘good good’ as long I’m full enough. And yeah I can’t cook, yet)
– You are very astute
– You are materialistic by nature and tend to be skeptical (ih that’s so true!)
– You know how to moderate your spirit of self-sacrifice and you manage to be both happy and satisfied
– Each man has fancies contrary to his own good (I’m not a man, so?)
– Someone will try to exploit your feelings to their own advantages
Why oh why my ‘Life’ only has 3 stars?! Aha yeah don’t put too much attention to it. So I’d just found out that this machine is world wide known and there’s history about it. The real statue is hung on in Santa Maria in Cosmedin in Rome. In the past time, it was believed that the statue will bite someone’s hand if he/she lies.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!